As the 6th Class boys are moving on to Second Level Education in September, I would like to remind you to check that your son is enrolled in his chosen school.
Hello again 6th Class,
It has been lovely seeing all of your work this week.
Thanks especially to those of you who:
- Completed the 100 Word Challenge. Congratulations to Danny who earned a showcase.
- Have worked hard on IXL Maths. Please focus on the topics that I suggest. Try to work up to 100 points in each section.
- Have been so creative and impressive on Seesaw. I’ve received fabulous video clips, photographs, favourite precepts, diary entries and I was especially thrilled to learn your ‘Theme Songs’. Please complete this last activity if you haven’t already done so.
- Have sent me samples of their work by email.
- Took on the Kahoot Quiz Challenge on the Topic WW2 Part 1. Well done to you all on your excellent scores.
If you are interested in having a Zoom Meeting, please email me to include you.
Most importantly of all, have a great, safe and healthy week.
Kind regards, Mrs O’ Sullivan.
25-29 May 2020
- Novel: Chapters 15-20
- English In Practice: Day 145-149
- My Read at Home Book: Week 30! Nearly there!
- Better English: Unit 28 and Spellings
- 100 Word Challenge
- Bun go Barr: ‘Ticéad ar an Talamh’ lth. 87
Lth.89 (D)Nathanna Nua, (E)
- Léigh Sa Bhaile: Seachtain 30!
- Mental Maths: Week 34 and 35
- Tables Champion: Week 30 and Check-Up 4
- Mathemagic: Chapter 45 ‘Look Back’ pg. 181-184
- IXL: A1, A2, A4, BB.2, BB.3,
- Complete any pages in ‘My Confirmation Year’ that are unfinished.
- Project 25: World Volcanoes
- Kahoot Quiz: ‘World War 2 Part 2’
- Earthlink: ‘The Odyssey’ pg. 140-141, Worksheet
- ‘See the Sea’ pg. 138-139, Worksheet
- Earthlink, ‘Starting Secondary School’ pg. 152,153, Worksheet
Please do as much work as YOU can. Everyone has different circumstances so do what you can manage. I understand that you may have to share devices etc to get your work done.
Please send me at least one piece of work. I can track you on IXL, 100 Word Challenge and Seesaw or send me on email attachments of work. It’s great to stay engaged for the last few weeks of your time at St. Colman’s BNS.
If you have any questions, difficulties or NEWS, please email me. I love to hear what you are up to and will try and help if there are any problems.
Mrs O Sullivan.