- 1st & 2nd Class Blog
- 3rd Class Blog
- 3rd & 4th Class Blog
- 5th Class Blog
- 6th Class Blog
- Photo Gallery 2019/2020
- Newsletters, Policies, Plans
- St Colman's YouTube Videos
- St Colman's Podcasts
- St Colman's Powerpoints & Presentations
- Useful Links
- Kids' Zone
- Parents' Area
- Theme Pages
- Local History - Kanturk & the Surrounding Areas
- December Theme Page
- Internet Safety
- Green Schools
- Online Absence Note
- Contact Us
- School Archives
- School Calendar 2019 / 2020
- Vex IQ Robotics 2019 / 2020
Green Codes By Dylan 5th Class
- If you wanna be green giant you have to be a cleaning machine.
- Don’t you dare be bitter just don’t litter.
- Be green be cool you’ll have a nicer school.
- Just recycle and you'll ride like you're on a bicycle.
- Don’t be lazy walk like crazy.
- Quit the talking and do some walking.
- Our green school is tidy we’re green we’re clean we’re mighty.
- We litter pick all day so don’t throw your rubbish away.
- Don’t throw away your apple core cause that’s what compost bins are for.
Green Codes By Ronan 5thClass
- Slam that junk into the bin it is not a sin.
- Be green pick up and clean.
- Be cool be clean and don’t be bitter and pick up that litter.
- We are lean mean green litter recycling machine.
- If you don’t, choose to reuse our planet will lose.
- Earth is your fan if you recycle all you can.
- Reduce re-use and recycle.
- Have no fear in our school recycling bin are always near.
- Be an ace-put litter in its place.
Green Codes by Sean Og 5th Class
- Litter is so bitter but green is so clean.
- Don’t be mean to green it only wants to be clean.
- Reusing is cool at home and at school.
- Be clean be cool we will have a nicer school.
- We are green we are cool clean we work as a sparkling team.
Green Codes By Lucziano
Be green keep the plants clean
Slam dunk the junk
Be a green mean cleaning machine
Be green be clean
Don’t be bitter don’t litter
If you be green the world will be clean