“The Mind Reader 4000 TM” ,a potion for mind reading other beings in a 4000m radius
- Water – cauldron quantity
- 30 year old rotten Chinese takeaway food
- Scrambled tea leaves
- Chopped mahogany leaves
- 4 Mashed brains of blue spotted Australian frogs
- Golden dragon’s claw powder
- Glowing moon-rocks
- Radioactive uranium
- Toasted hair of Albert Einsteins
- Tic Taks ( for favour )
- Squeezed whale oil
- A silver feather of an owl
- Pour water into a cauldron.
- Boil the water to a 100′C.
- Throw in a small chunk of Radioactive uranium.
- Add the scrambled tea leaves and chopped mahogany leaves.
- Shake don’t stir the cauldron for two minutes.
- After shaking the cauldron it should be green if not repeat step 5
- Add all of the Mashed brains of blue spotted Australian frogs, golden dragon’s claw powder, the 30 years old rotten Chinese takeaway food and the toasted hair of Albert Einstein.
- Stir the potion anticlockwise until it turns blue.
- Add the squeezed whale oil and the a silver feather of an owl and wait until the potion turns murky yellow.
- Fill your favourite 1L bottle with the potion and then add the tic taks.
Drink through a straw and close your nose.
To make a magic potion for invisibility….
toasted toes, chopped dragons tongue, a sprinkle of finely ground death bell, some snake eyes, a lot of ogres hair, bonemeal (grounded bones), and a witches nose.
Serving suggestion…….Pour the potion into your mouth and drink a lot of water then you are invisible.
- First take the toenails off the toes.
- Boil the chopped dragons tongue.
- Eat the death-bell.
- Squish the snake eyes.
- Brush the ogre hair
- Pour the bone meal in.
- Eventually smell the witches nose.
A Hallowe’en recipe for telekinetic powers
9 fried fish scales
7 toasted toads toes
4 cooked cats claws
1 poached peacocks egg
1 deep fried baby dragons tail
5 sizzled sausage skins
1 scrambled pheasant
8 tree twigs
19 poached frog spawn
(May include a bit of the ecoli virus)
1. First place your cauldron over the medium heat fire then add the sausage skins.
2. Secondly when it starts to bubble put in the fish scales.
3. Next when it turns blue add the frog spawn to give it a flavour.
4. Then put in the cats claws,toads toes,scrambled pheasant and peacocks egg in all at once.
5. Once the potion simmers down put in your deep fried baby dragons tail and tree twigs .
6. Finally enjoy your potion.
Serving suggestions: Put potion in a vile and add some grass for flavouring and presentation.